New York City, New York, US
About James Fouhey
I began recording audiobooks in March of 2013. My resume now includes more than 15 titles, across a variety of genres, including Romance, Science Fiction, and Historical Fiction. When need be, I’m able to record projects remotely using a local professional studio.
My Glorious Brothers by Howard Fast
The Tisaian Chronicles by Nicholas Sansbury Smith:
The Biomass Revolution, Squad 19, A Royal Knight
The Carrera Series by Tom Kratman:
A Desert Called Peace, Carnifex, The Lotus Eaters, Come and Take Them, The Rod and the Axe
Never Been Ready by J.L. Berg
The Chocaholics Series by Tara Sivec:
Love and Lists, Passion and Ponies
The Road to Nowhere by Lee Argus
Animosity by James Newman
The Duke of Uranium by John Barnes
HARPER COLLINS (John Marshal Media)
Don't Try to Find Me by Holly Brown
Falling Under by Jasinda Wilder
The Chase, Vol. 1-3, by Jessica Wood
Biding Time by Elaine Orr
Boston University - BFA - Acting
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts - Classical Certificate - Acting
How do I work with James Fouhey?
You can start working with James Fouhey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Fouhey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Fouhey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Fouhey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Fouhey?
Payment to James Fouhey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Fouhey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Fouhey in just a couple of clicks.