London, Greater London, GB
About James Pimentel-Pinto
A futurologist and a pioneer of digital audio. James was espousing MIDI and digital audio for home musicians as far back as 1986 as a 13 year old. At 16 he wrote about it for Chris Anderson (the founder of TED) for his first international publication.
James has worked in voice under the radar for twenty years , learning his art from the best in the game whilst his father was a broadcaster for the BBC since 1960. He did his work experience at BBC World Service and produced many corporate voiceovers before the time of digital archiving.
Now pivoting from digital innovation and advising startups , his voice work has become sought after again and he is 'back in the game'.
Versatile and unique, James specialises in old school posh English, Voice of God English and Dom La Fontaine style as well as anything in between.
Avaya , Lucent, nightset, Mymarket , 3663, ITV, BBCRead More
How do I work with James Pimentel-Pinto?
You can start working with James Pimentel-Pinto in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Pimentel-Pinto to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Pimentel-Pinto's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Pimentel-Pinto and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Pimentel-Pinto?
Payment to James Pimentel-Pinto is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Pimentel-Pinto's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Pimentel-Pinto in just a couple of clicks.