James Oliver Raw
Plymouth, Devon, GB
About James Oliver Raw
I am quite articulated with a much lower tone voice. It is definitely my most notable feature. Others find it very hard to pin down my accent to a certain place as it resembles upper class stereotypical English.Read More
Due to my experience in a restaurant management role, I am very professional and comfortable working to a deadline and under pressure. I have good people skills and come from an empathetic stand point when needed. I am a perfectionist who believes if I'm doing a job it should be done to the best of my abilities. I am eager to learn.Read More
I have previously worked as a restaurant manager for a restaurant with a previous Michelin award. This job requires me to be articulate and maintain a high standard of social awareness. However throughout my life and professional career I have been complimented on my professionalism.Read More
My level of education is A2- Level qualifications in English Literature, Biology, chemistry. English literature has allowed me to explore in depth the English language both old and new to quite some depth, that being via poetry, books and plays.Read More
How do I work with James Oliver Raw?
You can start working with James Oliver Raw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Oliver Raw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Oliver Raw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Oliver Raw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Oliver Raw?
Payment to James Oliver Raw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Oliver Raw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Oliver Raw in just a couple of clicks.