Edmonton, Alberta, CA • 5:14 PM Local Time
About James Taylor
JT is a multi-faceted experienced broadcasting personality offering a variety of media talent services. His genuine interest, attitude, enthusiasm and integrity for whatever task or project he is given, instills confidence in those who hire him. JT has also built a sterling reputation of being a person who walks his talk and can always be counted on to exceed any expectation put forward to him with his unwavering tenacity and drive for achieving goals.
An inviting voice and proven passion for making people smile and 'tune in' loyally, JT's radio career now spans three provinces and includes hosting three #1 rated morning shows, a nationally recognized weekly music special (garnering a Canadian Music Industry 'Station of the Year' nomination), and hosting countless client requested live on-location broadcasts. An experienced in voiceover artist for now over 20 years, JT takes pride in being the voice behind numerous commercials heard both on radio and television internationally, and has even garnered a Crystal Award nomination for voiceover excellence in Canada. Finally, in addition to making numerous TV appearances spotlighting the entertainment scene and hosting live telethons, over the years JT has also also fully embraced this new world we call 'social media'. To date, his passion for video production and editing has garnered an unprecedented milestone of over TWO million views to date on just his YouTube channel alone from his many video productions posted over the years.
The bottom line is JT loves people and truly lives to make a difference and do whatever it takes to exceed expectations. Simply put, it's that devotion to clients that JT will rise to ANY challenge as a leader with the highest level of professionalism, originality, and team work possible to reach the 'summit and achieve results!
"I look forward to hearing from you!" ~JT
• TV Commercial Copy
• Local & International Corporate Ads
• Radio Station Promos
• Original comedy bits (parody commercials, songs, stunts, skits)
Tobiano Golf Course
Shadowbox Framing Company
Model Talent Search Canada
......and 100's more!
Robertson College of Radio BroadcastingRead More
How do I work with James Taylor?
You can start working with James Taylor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Taylor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Taylor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Taylor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Taylor?
Payment to James Taylor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Taylor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Taylor in just a couple of clicks.