About Jonathan Simms
A male voice with a young man's to older gentleman's voice range. Clients will find my voice to be one that resonates with the target audience, whether one is looking for the guy next door, or the guy we hope never moves next door.
Admitedly I can talk, yet I take listening very seriously. I will listen intently to what it is you want to accomplish with your project, and make every effort to deliver precisely what you envisioned...or better!
Willing to travel
Extensive speaking and presenting experience in the field of K-12 education sales and sales management.
Spent nine years representing the National Federation of Independent Business. Had to memorize a five page scripted presentation before starting the job. Was tremendously successful speaking to a great many business owners...making a memorized script sound completely natural.
I am very eager to listen to your specific needs and deliver an excellent and engaging finsished product!
Voice Training with Creative Voice Training Group LLC
University of Denver; BSBA Marketing
How do I work with Jonathan Simms?
You can start working with Jonathan Simms in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jonathan Simms to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jonathan Simms' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jonathan Simms and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jonathan Simms?
Payment to Jonathan Simms is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jonathan Simms' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jonathan Simms in just a couple of clicks.