About Jason Dillon
Can a voice be refreshing? It can when it belongs to Jason Dillon… not your everyday Voice Actor. Described as a nice change of pace from your everyday “announcer” style voice, I can be a great fit for many types of projects. As every project is different and needs something to set itself apart from all the rest, I am versatile with a wide range of vocal niches to meet those needs. I am equally talented at voicing productions in my natural voice as well as unique sounding characters with their own dialects, accents and eccentricities. I am the every man, the guy next door. I am a wide variety of characters. I am the voice of your company. So, if you need to punch up your promo, lend a genuine tone to your infomercial, or find the right voice for your cast of characters, reach out to me, Jason Dillon, and make my voice yours!Read More
Hi, I'm Jason Dillon. I am a Tampa, FL based voice-over professional with a fully functioning home studio to record our project in or I can travel to your studio. Whatever your need is... character voicing for cartoons or video games, radio/tv spots, station promos/imaging, audiobook/documentary narration, IVR recording, anything at all... contact Jason Dillon. Let's talk!Read More
How do I work with Jason Dillon?
You can start working with Jason Dillon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jason Dillon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jason Dillon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jason Dillon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jason Dillon?
Payment to Jason Dillon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jason Dillon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jason Dillon in just a couple of clicks.