About Jay Arias-Chavez
Can do many animated characters, beat boxing, various accents in Spanish and English.
Impersonations and sounds, animals and other.
English Voice for MPM Presentation (obtura.net).
Voice Over for State Governor of Baja California (Ernesto Ruffo Appel, done by Logovision).
Worked with local Tijuana studios for company presentation roles.
Karaoke Host host over 6 years (Rosa Rita Bar in Rosarito Beach).
Associates Degree in Information Systems Administration.Read More
How do I work with Jay Arias-Chavez?
You can start working with Jay Arias-Chavez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jay Arias-Chavez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jay Arias-Chavez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jay Arias-Chavez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jay Arias-Chavez?
Payment to Jay Arias-Chavez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jay Arias-Chavez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jay Arias-Chavez in just a couple of clicks.