Simsboro, Louisiana, US
About Joe Brown
Strong male voice. Professional, articulate & versatile. Laid back & easy going style. Determined to deliver quality to the client.Read More
Speech/Language Pathologist for over 20 years
Radio DJ for approximately 6 months
Narration for various plays/community theatre
Former voice of Centric Federal Credit Union (Formerly Forest Kraft Federal Union)
Centric Federal Credit Union (formerly Forest Kraft Federal Credit Union)Read More
B.A. University of Southern Mississippi (Pre-professional Speech/Language Pathology)
M.A. -Louisiana Tech University (Graduate level Speech/Language Pathology)
How do I work with Joe Brown?
You can start working with Joe Brown in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joe Brown to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joe Brown's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joe Brown and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joe Brown?
Payment to Joe Brown is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joe Brown's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joe Brown in just a couple of clicks.