About John Cato
wry, real guy, buddy next door, sarcastic, upbeat. My voice can be very wry and dry for a sense of sarcasm, it can sound like a smile with a sense I am hiding something and it can sound smooth and professional for technical dialogue.Read More
I have voiced various national and regional commercials for both radio and television. I am make any presentation more conversational and approachable to the audience.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Voices.com (Ian Callander)
AMAZING JOB- John was a real pro!
How do I work with John Cato?
You can start working with John Cato in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Cato to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Cato's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Cato and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Cato?
Payment to John Cato is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Cato's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Cato in just a couple of clicks.