Charlevoix, Michigan, US • 11:54 PM Local Time
About Jon Friley
I have a fairly deep voice with clarity. Having grown up in the south, I have had to work at training my speech patterns to not reflect a regional dialect.
With some theater background, I feel that I can provide some changes in character as needed.
I believe I can deliver a professional quality performance with the flexibility needed to adjust to character, timing/pace & inflection.Read More
I have worked on a couple of local projects for commercials.
I also have a radio show on a local college station.
WNMC. - Station Mgr. Mr Eric Hines
WIAC - Volunteer Announcing - Station Mgr. Mr. Thom Paulson
I have been in Education the past 43 years. For the past 29 years, I have been an administrator. I am also a professional musician, and I have a Jazz radio show on a local college station.Read More
How do I work with Jon Friley?
You can start working with Jon Friley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jon Friley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jon Friley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jon Friley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jon Friley?
Payment to Jon Friley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jon Friley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jon Friley in just a couple of clicks.