About Kathe Carrow
I have spent many years teaching students from grades K-12. Prior to that I was a sales person doing the bulk of my work over the phone. I was hired over the phone as a headhunter by a headhunter sight on seen because he like my vice. He said I had no accent so it was hard to detect where I was from. I have been told that I have a very soothing voice as well as sultry. I can also do an array of accents from southen to Long Island. I have been doing a bit of comedy for the past several years. I was a keynote speaker for the Red Hat Society and several non-profit organizations. I have also done classes for companies in the area of team management. My main objective would to educate companies on how to use laughter positively in the work place.Read More
I have just started doing voice overs recently. I will be able to edit this by the end of the week.Read More
BA Human Development
How do I work with Kathe Carrow?
You can start working with Kathe Carrow in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kathe Carrow to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kathe Carrow's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kathe Carrow and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kathe Carrow?
Payment to Kathe Carrow is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kathe Carrow's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kathe Carrow in just a couple of clicks.