-, Missouri, US • 2:27 PM Local Time
About Jeff Imboden
D & H Media, Inc KOKO/KWKJ–Marketing Director/Radio Personality 2003 - Present
Directed marketing initiatives for 2 radio stations, including:
Branding and station ID; target market/demographics/ratings research; website development; Coordinating promotions/events/programs/remotes with Sales/Promotions/Station Managers.
Prospect, sell, write script and produce radio ads; maintain client files.
Produce and host afternoon radio show Monday – Friday, including live on-air, voicetracking, programming, mixing, editing and recording.
Professional Voiceover Artist - ads, jingles, On-Hold Messages, Public Announcements
Represent radio stations at live remotes and various events, including production.
Reese & Nichols
Western MO Medical Center
Association of Entertainment ProfessionalsRead More
How do I work with Jeff Imboden?
You can start working with Jeff Imboden in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Imboden to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Imboden's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Imboden and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Imboden?
Payment to Jeff Imboden is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Imboden's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Imboden in just a couple of clicks.