Louisville, Kentucky, US
About Jeff Leonard
National quality voice with literally thousands of commercial and voice projects under his belt, Jeff Leonard has a voice that runs the gamut from warm and reassuring to authoritative and serious with gravitas when necessary. Equally at home with hard or soft sell. Doesn't do impressions but often adds character accents for variety and texture when called for.Read More
We deliver clean, finished, edited audioRead More
Literally thousands of commercials and TV VOs over a long broadcast career. Narration including a 12 Story of the Beatles and a program entitled Desert Storm on the Military Channel. A lot of network announcing for the NBC Television Network. Voice overs for the McLaughlin Group, George Michael's Sports Machine, and WRC-TV4, Washington,DC news openings.Read More
BS from the University of Louisville - with high honors.Read More
How do I work with Jeff Leonard?
You can start working with Jeff Leonard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Leonard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Leonard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Leonard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Leonard?
Payment to Jeff Leonard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Leonard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Leonard in just a couple of clicks.