I consider myself to be extremely versatile. There's nothing I won't try. I feel confident that, with a little bit of direction, we'll nail the read you are looking for!
For all types of recordings: My reads range from being conversational to very dramatic, from low energy to high. I can provide a serious read or one that is light hearted, bright and fun. I pride myself in being able to deliver the proper pacing, mood and emphasis needed to make your project a success!!!
English (North American)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* (Phone hidden): On Air Talent/Commercial Voiceover Talent, Producer and Assistant Production Director, WKRZ-WILK-WGGI Radio, Pittston, PA.
* (Phone hidden): On Air Talent/Commercial Voiceover Talent and Producer, WKCI-WELI-WAVZ Radio, New Haven, CT.
* 1998-Present: Program Director/On Air Talent/Commercial Voiceover Talent and Producer, KZHT-KODJ-KNRS-KJMY-KTMY-KOSY Radio, Salt Lake City, UT.
* (Phone hidden): Commercial Voiceover Talent/Talent Management Group, Salt Lake City, UT.
Provided and continue to provide voiceovers for a wide range of clients in the radio and TV fields. Commercial spots range fr
* Bachelor of Arts in Radio and Television Communication from Marywood University, Scranton, PA. Recieved voiceover direction and development through required college level courses.
* On the job training in all previous and current positions.
* Recieved additional voiceover direction and development through workshops held by the Talent Management Group, Salt Lake City, UT.
Access to multiple studios, all equipped with high quality
Computer & Software
Full access to Orban, Pro Tools, Adobe and Sound Forge editing systems.
Aphex parametric equalizers, Symetrix dual compressor/limiter/expanders, Focusrite and Valley Audio microphone processors.
Most file types, ISDN, CD.
Payment to Jeffrey Gaetano is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jeffrey Gaetano.
To invite Jeffrey Gaetano to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.