DemosView All (6)
I'm a practicing Psychotherapist and former College Professor with a love for voice work and production. My national television commercials and infomercials have aired on CBS, ABC, The Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, Fox Sports, etc. Movie credits include Voice Narration for Christmas Child currently airing on Lifetime Network. Audiobooks include all 30 episodes of Heartbreak No More.
Styles I fit with include Announcer, Professional, Friendly, Intelligent, Encouraging, Engaging, Credible, Articulate, Fun, Lively, Poised, Upbeat, Animated, Authoritative, Amusing, Caring, Classy, Coach like, Concerned, Conversational, Executive, Corporate, Funny, Genuine, High Energy, Humorous, Unique Branding, Imaging, Powerful, Informative, Teaching, Narration, Narrator, Impressive, Interesting, Lively, Motivational, Newscaster, Sportcaster, Folksy, Intimate, Religious, Romantic, Natural, Confident, Singer, Smooth, Storyteller, Sincere, Medical, Technical, Scientific, Educational, Thoughtful, Strong, Soothing, Warm & Believable.
Roles I'm comfortable with include
Thanks for the listen!
Here's why I'd like to work with you...
1. I do this everyday so I'm ready to work when you are.
2. I have a state of the art studio exclusively for professional voice work. That means you get exactly what you want, get top quality sound... and get it fast.
3. I'm easy to work with and care about the final product as much as you do.
4. I'll do everything I can to give you exactly what you're looking for. I won't quit until you're happy.
Jeff Rindt, M.A. LPC BCN
* Psychotherapist, Author, College Professor with a passion for voicework and production. (Getting back into it after years of Private Psychology Practice)
*Narrator for Lifetime Television Movie "Christmas Child". Plays Yearly on Lifetime Television
•Hundreds of VOs for TV/Radio. Over 30 years of experience.
•Voice over for Nationally aired 30 Second, 1 Minute 5 Minute and 30 minute commercials (CBS, NBC, ABC, Travel Channel, Fox Sports many more)
*Voice and Music for "Masterpiece" featured at the Olympics and World's Fair.
*Voicework and branding jingles for WWL Radio in New Orleans.
•VOs and music for Appletree Collection on ABC Family
*The voice for more than 24 audiobooks.
* Singer/Songwriter/Musician... 2nd in the Nation in the Coca Cola Showdown as a singer in 1993. Regular singer at Bluebird Cafe in Nashville. Voted top 10 new acts in Nashville at FanFair in 1992. Hear current songs click(Website hidden)
Lifetime TV Movie
Travel Channel Commercials
Christmas Child Movie
Numerous Radio Jingles and VOs
Undergrad Degree in History
Masters Degree in Psychology
Earned National Board Certification for Neurofeedback Quantitative Electroencephalography
Music Classes at Belmont in Nashville and Featured Songwriter at Bluebird Cafe and FanFair
Payment to Jeff Rindt M.A. is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Jeff Rindt M.A..Learn About SurePay®
To invite Jeff Rindt M.A. to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works