Cedar Rapids, Iowa, US
About Jeffrey Peltier
Resonating,friendly,rich,serious,seasoned,warm ,comfortable. I have a very plain accent, but I can act out many rolls with practice and guidance. I'm fun to work with once I am comfortable with your request.Read More
VO, sfx, royalty free music, full editing services, script writingRead More
I can take direction via telephone in my booth and I am quick with direction.Read More
Masters Class suchavoice
Marion High school of Marion Iowa.
Music and Art School of Laurance Kansas
Brian Thon coments on Jefferys voice,Suchavoice.com
Jeff has a rich, smokey tone with a light hearted delivery. A regular guy with a hint of southern hospitality for a sound that`s as comfortable as your favorite saddle. His voice is resonant and he is articulate; records well with good pitch instincts and a sense for pace. His reads have personality which makes him relatable. Jeff is also easy to work with, brings his own style and preparation to a project and quick to implement changes on demand.
How do I work with Jeffrey Peltier?
You can start working with Jeffrey Peltier in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeffrey Peltier to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeffrey Peltier's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeffrey Peltier and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeffrey Peltier?
Payment to Jeffrey Peltier is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeffrey Peltier's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeffrey Peltier in just a couple of clicks.