Orlando, Florida, US • 4:55 AM Local Time
About Jen Larsen
Jen's former voice work has been rich and varied, ranging from classical radio DJ for Hartford, Connecticut's eclectic radio station, WRTC, to children's storybook reader at the local library, to yoga teacher known in her local community for her clear speech and verbal cuing. She is currently the co-host of a weekly health and wellness radio show, "Toxic Tuesday," for Nashua, NH's WSMN 1590. Jen's voice is warm and melodious, featuring crisp articulation balanced with real-life personality.Read More
Jen is known for her quality work and short turn around time. Plus, she's fun to work with and plays nicely with others. Loyal and reliable, with a great voice to boot, she knows how to deliver.Read More
How do I work with Jen Larsen?
You can start working with Jen Larsen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jen Larsen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jen Larsen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jen Larsen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jen Larsen?
Payment to Jen Larsen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jen Larsen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jen Larsen in just a couple of clicks.