About Jennifer LaSalle
Light and youthful, warm and sultry, hip and kid-friendly, sensitive and powerful - all with a smile. Accents: Southern, Midwestern, British, Irish, ScottishRead More
Raw voicing, as well as edited and produced spots.Read More
I've been doing voiceover for nearly 15 years now- first in Minneapolis and now in Los Angeles. I've done extensive work in radio, television and industrial voiceover; whether it's the friendly announcer with the smile in her voice or the young girl who befriends Hannah Montana. I have a home studio or if you need ISDN or a voice patch I work with a great studio here in LA, Garden of Sound.Read More
Some past clients include Disney, A&P, Levi's jeans, 3M, Walmart, Scotch Brand Tapes, and TargetRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Fast, professional and able to deliver on very specific direction. Great experience.
How do I work with Jennifer LaSalle?
You can start working with Jennifer LaSalle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jennifer LaSalle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jennifer LaSalle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jennifer LaSalle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jennifer LaSalle?
Payment to Jennifer LaSalle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jennifer LaSalle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jennifer LaSalle in just a couple of clicks.