About Jessica Hinds-Mingo
I'm a 24 year-old Londoner with an RP accent, however have a malleable voice, which can range from any age or any accent! I am particularly comfortable doing character or animation voices. For example, I have gone from playing an young, African girl for a BBC radio play to the witch in Hansel and Gretel for a children's CD. I am constantly willing to learn and improve and had a one-to-one masterclass with a well-known voice-over artist Gary Terrza, and am currently interning at VSI in London, a voice-over, dubbing and subtitling company where I have been on the other side of the glass and assisted with voice-over sessions.Read More
How do I work with Jessica Hinds-Mingo?
You can start working with Jessica Hinds-Mingo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jessica Hinds-Mingo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jessica Hinds-Mingo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jessica Hinds-Mingo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jessica Hinds-Mingo?
Payment to Jessica Hinds-Mingo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jessica Hinds-Mingo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jessica Hinds-Mingo in just a couple of clicks.