New York, New York, US
About John Febbo
Smooth, Powerful, AnnouncerRead More
John Febbo, 23, is a young but professional voice-over artist. He has been trained to use his naturally deep and powerful voice to deliver high quality voice-over content, having taken classes at New York's School of Visual Arts with Valerie Smaldone, one of New York's premier voice-over artists.
John is well known for his clean, engaging narration style, and he can also produce commercials in various accents as well as exciting promos. With his well-equipped home studio, John can produce professionally edited audio at exceptional turnaround times.
College Radio (WHIP at Temple University)
Varsity Football and Basketball Announcing/Broadcasting
WHIP Radio (Temple University - Philadelphia, PA)Read More
"Voice-Over: Inside the Industry - Learn How to Find Your Voice" - Taught by Valerie Smaldone at the School of Visual Arts, New York City
Workshops at Edge Voiceover Studio in New York
Self-trained through college radio and high school announcing and broadcasting
How do I work with John Febbo?
You can start working with John Febbo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Febbo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Febbo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Febbo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Febbo?
Payment to John Febbo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Febbo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Febbo in just a couple of clicks.