Manchester, New Hampshire, US
About John Moran
Over 25 years experience as a professional announcer. During my 15 years in the radio business, my voice work covered the spectrum, news/sports casts, production work (commercial and public service voice overs), music shows, live appearances and many years as a talk show host. Following my radio career, I spent 16 years in public relations, where I started the agency's podcasting program and co-founded the organization's video production team. In those roles, I produced countless voice overs for corporate, legal and healthcare clients.Read More
I provide comprehensive voice services for organizations of all sizes. As a professional announcer for over 25 years, I take great pride in working closely with clients to deliver a wide range of voice over products.Read More
15+ years as a professional radio announcer
10+ years doing voice overs for corporate clients
Bachelor of Arts in History, St. Bonaventure UniversityRead More
How do I work with John Moran?
You can start working with John Moran in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Moran to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Moran's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Moran and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Moran?
Payment to John Moran is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Moran's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Moran in just a couple of clicks.