About Julia George
Upbeat, Perky, Girl Next Door, Caring, Believable, Concerned
Some other things I'd like you to know about me:
Willing to work as long as it takes to get your project the way you like it.
I enjoy playing flute (was in a band, now just a professional hobbyist)
My horses are my "kids," so I understand equine things.
L.A., Ca Big City Girl recently transplanted to Casper, Wy so I've got the city girl go-get 'em energy that needs to be behind many projects, but with a small-town approachability and genuineness.
I have a B.A. in Psychology from Ashford University, and am working towards an M.S. in Mental Health Counseling at Capella University. One day I would like to be a counseling psychologist and help others realize their best selves.
DOLORES DIEHL, The Voiceover Connection - beg, intermed, & adv commercial and beg animation vo
JAMES MANDELL, VoiceoverLA - various workshops and beg-int-adv level vo coaching, been brought in on numerous auditions, mostly including Disney.
How do I work with Julia George?
You can start working with Julia George in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Julia George to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Julia George's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Julia George and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Julia George?
Payment to Julia George is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Julia George's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Julia George in just a couple of clicks.