Des Plaines, Illinois, US • 5:33 AM Local Time
About James Bierbower
I got into voice work by accident, but also by necessity to supply narration for elearning courses I was building. That was 15 years ago, and the client list has grown substantially but organically by word of mouth. Collaborating on script and voice is at the top of my list of most enjoyable work.Read More
eLearning and video promos for technical healthcare, customer service, retail support, business operations, and promotional content.Read More
Home Depot, U.S. Foods, AbbVie, Mars, U.S Cellular, Follett, GoHealth, Spencer Stuart, Cushman & WakefieldRead More
How do I work with James Bierbower?
You can start working with James Bierbower in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Bierbower to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Bierbower's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Bierbower and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Bierbower?
Payment to James Bierbower is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Bierbower's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Bierbower in just a couple of clicks.