Congers, New York, US
About Jim Feldman
*Jim Feldman* - Friendly, casual, fun, late 20s to early 40s. Can also be hard selling and aggressive, or soft selling and soothing, or friendly and conversational.
Personal Website: (Website hidden)
**Remember to add me to your favorites**
IVR for Fed Ex
Radio Commercials for Golden Hat Foundation, SHARC Creative, Provident Bank, Curry Auto, Duchess Restaurants
On hold messages for Novant Health, AFLAC NY, Westchester Magazine, Hudson Valley Magazine, Aperion Care, JSA Medical Group
Golden Hat Foundation, Assurance Wireless, Curry Auto Group, SnoreEzzz Pillow, BIC Flamedisk, Novant Health Westchester County Government, Hudson Valley Magazine, Westchester Magazine, AFLAC NY, Northwestern Mutual...Read More
Susan Berkley Voiceover Workshop
Kayzie Rodgers Character Voices Workshop
"Jim has always gone above and beyond to give what's needed and even some 'pick-ups' that are necessarily 'needed' but he does them anyway just to make sure you have what you need for your project. Jim's ability to make difficult copy sound like he's discussed that all his life is utterly amazing"Creative Sound Images
First Impressions Productions
"Jim was professional and extrememly easy to work with. His energetic voice was great for our project."
"I have used Jim on quite a few occasions for radio voice over talent... He has a good advertising mind as well as excellent vocal talent. I highly recommend Jim!"The Stonach Group
How do I work with Jim Feldman?
You can start working with Jim Feldman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Feldman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Feldman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Feldman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Feldman?
Payment to Jim Feldman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Feldman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Feldman in just a couple of clicks.