About Jim LaBarbara
Conversational, the guy next door, a little quirky for commercials, warm & believable for narrations, smooth & professional for presentations, 40 plus male who sounds compassionate, confident, a real personRead More
training business presentations, sales & web site voicemail, phone systems & on hold messages TV shows & movies, movie & game trailers
(on camera informercials, live announcer)
Jim LaBarbara's voice has been heard on the radio for more than 4 decades. A radio personality who has worked on some great stations: WKYC & WIXY in Cleveland, WLW (15 yrs afternoon drive}, talk WCKY, WGRR (15 yrs afternoon drive) Cincinnati
Jim's done 100's of radio & television commercials including Red Lobster, PF Changs, Barilla, Vespa, Johnsonville Brats, Snyders of Hanover Pretzels
Jim is now bringing his trademark sound full time to the voiceover business
Inducted into the Radio/Television Broadcasters Hall of Fame Class2000
1977 University of Cincinnati Masters of Arts Degree Broadcasting
Adjunct Professor Broadcasting 2 years University of Cincinnati & one year Xavier University
1997 Depauw University Guest Lecture Broadcasting Dept/Indiana Cable Television
How do I work with Jim LaBarbara?
You can start working with Jim LaBarbara in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim LaBarbara to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim LaBarbara's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim LaBarbara and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim LaBarbara?
Payment to Jim LaBarbara is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim LaBarbara's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim LaBarbara in just a couple of clicks.