San Francisco, California, US • 7:39 PM Local Time
About Jimm Singer
A seasoned full-time voice talent since 1996. ISDN, phone patch, self-directed reads. Caucasian West Coast Male, mid-range male 20's through 50+, guy next door, regular guy, announcer, educator / teacher, explainer projects, broad vocal and acting range, commercial, narration, strong developed characters, multi-media, toys, I take direction well and have a strong work ethic.Read More
ISDN capability, phone patch or file can either be emailed directly, downloaded from my website from a private page or uploaded to your ftp.Read More
Commercial (TV, radio, web), corporate / industrial / technical narration, explainer videos, vivid characters, IVR, video games, on-hold, educational talking toys.Read More
Sony, Toyota, LegalZoom, Visa, V-Tech, VMware, Leap Frog, ProFlowers, Konami, EA, Cisco Web Ex, Dole, Fisher-Price, Sesame Workshop and many, many more. References available, just ask!Read More
Dozens of classes at Voicetrax in Sausalito, CA, private lessons with various actors, agents, Disney producers and directors along with various other multi-talented VO professionals. I continue with my education through improv and acting classes.Read More
How do I work with Jimm Singer?
You can start working with Jimm Singer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jimm Singer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jimm Singer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jimm Singer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jimm Singer?
Payment to Jimm Singer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jimm Singer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jimm Singer in just a couple of clicks.