About Jimmy Fish
I have a deep trailer like voice, but can do high powered, car dealership, event spots as well. Also radio imaging. Very versatile voice. I can do same day turn around and I am nice.Read More
Have a great studio setup with a Neumann mic and can do same day turn around. I have done trailers for Showtime and was a voice on Grand Theft Auto as well as XM, Sirius, and many T.V. and radio stations world wide.Read More
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Jimmy Fish?
You can start working with Jimmy Fish in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jimmy Fish to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jimmy Fish's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jimmy Fish and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jimmy Fish?
Payment to Jimmy Fish is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jimmy Fish's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jimmy Fish in just a couple of clicks.