Tarzana, California, US
About James Gleason
James Gleason Broadway: An Act of God, Guys in the Truck, The Miser. Off-Broadway: Curse of the Starving Class, The Battle for the Pentagon Papers. Los Angeles Theatre: Stuff Happens (U.S. Premiere), History of American Film (Mark Taper Forum); The Weir (Geffen Playhouse). Regional: Streamers, Speed-the-Plow, Bedroom Farce, Snoopy (Original Cast and Cast Recording), Counselor–At-Law, State of the Union, Raisin in the Sun, Broadway Bound. National and International Tours: The Great Tennessee Monkey Trial, The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial (LA Theatre Works). Television: Modern Family, Men of a Certain Age, Frasier, ER, First Monday, Days and Nights of Molly Dodd, Brooklyn Bridge, among others. Film: Mother, Revenge of the Nerds, The World’s Greatest Lover, American Dreamz, The Warren Beatty Project. Starred in and wrote the play Actor Under Fire, which was a semi-finalist at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Festival. Member of the Groundlings (Phone hidden)). (Website hidden)heg
Graduate College of Santa Fe, New Mexico
How do I work with James Gleason?
You can start working with James Gleason in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Gleason to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Gleason's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Gleason and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Gleason?
Payment to James Gleason is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Gleason's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Gleason in just a couple of clicks.