Chicago, Illinois, US
About Jim Smylie
I enjoyed seeing a fully produced version of the Bayer animatic I voiced, and receiving phone calls from relatives and friends in Indiana who recognized my voice on the radio. But working with Jellyvision has easily been the highlight of my career.Read More
I bring a warmth and liveliness to my reads borne from years of onstage experience and a lifelong love of being in front of a microphone. I can take any job--Union or Non-Union--and record any copy remotely or on-site at the convenience of the client.Read More
Voice, Clarke Capital Management Phone System
Voice, O'Brien International Phone System
Voice, Tag, McDonalds Television Spot
Voice, Bayer Aspirin Storyboard
Voice, Tag, Illinois Lottery Radio Spot
Voice, Full Ad, Hoosier Lottery Radio Spot
Voice, Jellyvision, Web Host
Graduate, Second City Improv Program
Graduate, Second City Musical Improv Conservatory
Graduate, iO Chicago Improv Program
Graduate, Bosco Productions Voice Over Program
Fees-Paying Nonmember, SAG
How do I work with Jim Smylie?
You can start working with Jim Smylie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jim Smylie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jim Smylie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jim Smylie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jim Smylie?
Payment to Jim Smylie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jim Smylie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jim Smylie in just a couple of clicks.