About John Amendola
My name is John Amendola and I am a 29 year old Human Resources Professional. I received a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Marist College in 2012 and a MBA in Management & Finance from the University of Connecticut in 2018. Throughout my life, I have had many people, from family to friends to co-worker's to strangers, tell me that I have a great voice. It got to the point where a contractor shooting a commercial for my employer asked me if I had ever considered voice acting, and if I hadn't, then I should. Besides my professional life, I have a number of hobbies that include being a musician, fitness, and gaming. I am excited to explore this new avenue of voice acting and I believe it will help me become and even more well rounded person.Read More
Although I am relatively new in the voice acting space, I come from a business environment that preaches high levels of accountability and results. I am taking the same approach to voice acting that I take with my professional career.Read More
Marist College - Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration - 2012
University of Connective - MBA - Management & Finance - 2018
How do I work with John Amendola?
You can start working with John Amendola in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Amendola to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Amendola's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Amendola and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Amendola?
Payment to John Amendola is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Amendola's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Amendola in just a couple of clicks.