Brooklyn, New York, US • 5:46 AM Local Time
About John Bellemer
I'm a career operatic tenor having sung major roles in opera houses around the world for nearly three decades. In a time when live theater has been put on an indefinite hold, I've decided to broaden my horizons by studying and learning a new skill with hopes of continuing to use my voice for personal and artistic fulfillment.Read More
Delivering a friendly, natural, warm, every-man, dynamic, trained, articulate, luxurious, powerful, clarion, expressive, and consistent read to copy pertaining to all needs Narration, Commercial, and Jingles (especially those operatic/classical in nature!)Read More
Prospect Park DocumentaryRead More
New York Foundation for the Arts.Read More
James Madison University - BMusic Vocal Performance; University of Illinois - MMusic Vocal Performance; Edge Studio Training Program, NYC - David Goldberg, Danielle QuisenberryRead More
How do I work with John Bellemer?
You can start working with John Bellemer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Bellemer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Bellemer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Bellemer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Bellemer?
Payment to John Bellemer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Bellemer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Bellemer in just a couple of clicks.