Birmingham , Alabama, US
About John Davenport
Smooth, Natural, Deep, Announcer style, Hard Sell and movie trailer,
Non Announcer as well.
I can make your project a success by correctly interpreting your script for the purpose it was intended. If not, correct the first time, I can give another try. I also don't ever mind recording with the client on a phone patch or maybe Skype.Read More
10-25 yearsRead More
WIBW-TV, Topeka Kansas, WBRC-TV Birmingham, AL. ABC4 in Charleston, South Carolina, WBKO-TV Bowling Green, Kentucky. UPS AUTOMOTIVE AD AGY in Florida. , Rick Hughes Evangelistic Ministries, Birmingham, AL. Fox 21/27 Roanoke Va.Read More
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Al
How do I work with John Davenport?
You can start working with John Davenport in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Davenport to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Davenport's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Davenport and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Davenport?
Payment to John Davenport is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Davenport's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Davenport in just a couple of clicks.