Taunton, Somerset, GB
About John Varker
I have a good clear voice with a slight northen twang. I like to think that I can adapt my voice and I'm always willing to give it a go. I work from home and having my own studio mean I can turn around a script in short order. I'm always willing to have a chat and talk about the project you have and the sort of feel you want from the voice.Read More
This is your project! I want to be part of that and I think its about working together to make sure you are happy with the outcome. Things change as a project moves forward and I think as a voice over we need to be open to those changes and adapt. If a script changes, so be it.Read More
I've been working on some other sites. cutting my teeth if you like.
I've had a studio built at home.
I'm using a Neumann TLM 102 and an 2i2
I've done work for Mastercard, Ford and a twitter ad for McDonald's as well as a host of other other people.
How do I work with John Varker?
You can start working with John Varker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Varker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Varker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Varker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Varker?
Payment to John Varker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Varker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Varker in just a couple of clicks.