Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
About John Sawatzky
* A strong male bass/baritone voice with clear pronunciation
* An articulate English reader
* Special interest in narration, audio books, education-related work
* Able to read German text
For those clients who demand a clear and strong presentation, I am prepared to work with you to maximize the impact you are looking for. I am able to tailor my voice to your needs, and am coachable in terms of your feedback and vision for a given project.Read More
I am new to the field of voice over work, but have worked in education, as both a teacher and administrator, for over 20 years. In that capacity, my voice has served me well in gaining people's attention, giving instructions, leading meetings, and interacting with students, staff and parents alike.Read More
As I am a beginner in the field, my client list is waiting for its first name - that could be you!Read More
no industry-related education at this timeRead More
How do I work with John Sawatzky?
You can start working with John Sawatzky in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Sawatzky to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Sawatzky's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Sawatzky and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Sawatzky?
Payment to John Sawatzky is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Sawatzky's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Sawatzky in just a couple of clicks.