Jacksonville, Florida, US
About J.P. Shadrick
Current NFL and college football broadcaster. Former award-winning baseball broadcaster. Sports background, but can also provide general narration/voiceover work for any project. Can provide same-day turnaround in most instances.
2011-- Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters-Best Play-by-Play (baseball)
2008-- Southern League Broadcaster of the Year (baseball)
Voiceover/narration only, but can negotiate full production as well.Read More
Extensive experience in sports broadcasting, including National Football League, college football, baseball and basketball. Part of the broadcast team for the Jacksonville Jaguars in the National Football League, including voiceovers for team sponsor commericals. Host of pregame and postgame shows.
Experience with music promotion voiceovers for Daily's Place, a 5,500-seat amphitheater in Jacksonville, Florida.
Jacksonville Jaguars football
Daily's Place - Jacksonville, Florida
Chicago Cubs baseball
Oklahoma City RedHawks baseball
Jacksonville Suns baseball
B.A. Telecommunication and Film, University of Alabama, May 2004
Specialization in Broadcast News and Radio
How do I work with J.P. Shadrick?
You can start working with J.P. Shadrick in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite J.P. Shadrick to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review J.P. Shadrick's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire J.P. Shadrick and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay J.P. Shadrick?
Payment to J.P. Shadrick is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with J.P. Shadrick's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to J.P. Shadrick in just a couple of clicks.