N/A • 1:50 PM Local Time
About J.R. Bertorelli
Very experienced, yes. But also always a fresh voice. I like to call myself "an evergreen voice".
More than 30 years making daily radio shows, all kind of it. (Spanish is my mother language).
I´ve been working with news, entertainment, podcasts and of course I´ve made tons of commercials and voices over.
- Commercials and advertising: food, banks, pharmacies, automobiles, supermarkets, hospitals and medical insurances
- Documentaries voice over
- TV and Radio Stations programs voice identifications, sounder and stingers
Bank of America
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
Una voz fresca y a la vez con ímpetu, naturalidad. Excelente dicción y credibilidadMcDonald´s Venezuela (Arcos Dorados)
Gerente de Comunicaciones para Venezuela y el Caribe
How do I work with J.R. Bertorelli?
You can start working with J.R. Bertorelli in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite J.R. Bertorelli to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review J.R. Bertorelli's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire J.R. Bertorelli and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay J.R. Bertorelli?
Payment to J.R. Bertorelli is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with J.R. Bertorelli's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to J.R. Bertorelli in just a couple of clicks.