About John Cooper
Deep resonate voice, warm tonality conveying a wide range of moods.Read More
As a retired military officer and stay-at-home parent of two high school kids, I'm able to respond to your needs from my home studio within one to two days, often same day. I can afford to be selective in choosing who to work with - which means when I'm working with you, you'll be my sole focus until the job is completed to your satisfaction!Read More
Media production and audio narration for corporate video training and internet e-learning products.Read More
BS Speech Communications - Oregon State UniversityRead More
How do I work with John Cooper?
You can start working with John Cooper in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Cooper to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Cooper's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Cooper and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Cooper?
Payment to John Cooper is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Cooper's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Cooper in just a couple of clicks.