Waterloo, Iowa, US
About Joel Brueseke
Medium range, can go a little deep or a little high. I can do your gentle and warm phone greeting or documentary narration or I can get into various characters ranging from serious to zany. I do video games, commercials, smart phone apps, list of words, PSA's or just about anything that needs a voice.Read More
Although I'm just starting out in the Voiceover world as a profession in itself, I previously spent over 11 years as an on-air radio personality, which included the recording of many commercials, spots and promos, and I've also been recording a weekly podcast for the past 12 years, so I'm well-accustomed to presenting my voice to the public in a professional, warm and lively way.Read More
How do I work with Joel Brueseke?
You can start working with Joel Brueseke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joel Brueseke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joel Brueseke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joel Brueseke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joel Brueseke?
Payment to Joel Brueseke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joel Brueseke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joel Brueseke in just a couple of clicks.