Groningen, Groningen, NL • 3:31 PM Local Time
About Jocomin Galarneau
Hello, I'm Jocomin! I'm a 24-year-old American male currently stationed in the Netherlands. I've held an interest in shaping my voice into a myriad of accents and tones for quite some time, which no doubt arose from the multilingual French family I found myself connected to. I've used my skills in small fan projects, such as mini-animated shows, and larger projects aimed at helping teach English through small skits. In my free time, I enjoy role-playing games in which I invest in not only the character's voice, but their emotions, state of mind, and even the culture from which I took inspiration from.Read More
Translations, Revisions, Script-EditingRead More
Educational Script for English training (standard American was used)Read More
Studio de LatRead More
Linguistics education from BA in English Language & Culture
How do I work with Jocomin Galarneau?
You can start working with Jocomin Galarneau in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jocomin Galarneau to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jocomin Galarneau's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jocomin Galarneau and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jocomin Galarneau?
Payment to Jocomin Galarneau is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jocomin Galarneau's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jocomin Galarneau in just a couple of clicks.