Dallas, Texas, US
About Judy O'Loughlin
As a production director at several radio stations, I began with commercial and imaging reads for local and national markets. I later branched out to become a freelance copywriter and voice talent, adding corporate and educational narration, character work, IVR, and audiobooks to my experience. I can sound businesslike or whimsical, authoritative or friendly, corporate or cutting edge, silly or sultry. This versatility combined with professionalism has served me well, and I hope you'll let me put it to work for you too.Read More
I can offer copywriting as well as voiceover services.Read More
Pep Ventura Studios
Mind Machine Marketing
Zia Park Casino
How do I work with Judy O'Loughlin?
You can start working with Judy O'Loughlin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Judy O'Loughlin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Judy O'Loughlin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Judy O'Loughlin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Judy O'Loughlin?
Payment to Judy O'Loughlin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Judy O'Loughlin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Judy O'Loughlin in just a couple of clicks.