san francisco, California, US • 11:41 AM Local Time
About judy herrmann
Texture, warm, cold, believable, captivating, friendly, gentle, patient, inviting, sensual, honest, compassionate, soothing, wise, harsh, serious, funny
(these are words others have used to describe my voice)
I work both in my home studio and at others' studios, depending on what is needed from me.
I have been told i'm easy to work with and my clients and i enjoy our relationships.
retired from my lifelong profession and am doing what i love.
acting and voiceover work is my niche and i'm having a wonderful time!
Let's work together on making your project come to life and draw people to your ideas/products/lessons.
I love what i do and i can help you attain the quality voiceover you are hoping for.
Recording books for learning ally - 5 years
Voice actress on radio noir shows
Trailers for films
Read monthly PG&E newsletters for distribution to customers with limited or no vision - 10+ years
voice on Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union's phone 3 years
was a member of TOASTMASTERS for several years and won many awards for my impromptu speeches.
took a voiceover class with SUCH A VOICE several years ago and it began my voiceover career.
How do I work with judy herrmann?
You can start working with judy herrmann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite judy herrmann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review judy herrmann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire judy herrmann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay judy herrmann?
Payment to judy herrmann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with judy herrmann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to judy herrmann in just a couple of clicks.