About Julie Gold
Warm yet authoritative, and nonetheless fun. Comfortable with medical and psychological terminology. Worked for over 10 years at the National Institutes of Health and was pre-med at Brown University. I pride myself on comfort with scientific and medical texts. Enjoy mental health and self-help work.Read More
I take what you, the client wants, and I deliver that as on-target as I can. Perfectly flexible and happy to make changes, either while recording live or by editing later.Read More
-Seven years of screen and theater work
-Professional psychotherapist / licensed clinical social worker
-Certified executive coach
Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts
William Esper Studio Two-Year certificate
Michael Howard Studio
52nd Street Project
Ensemble Studio Theatre
Williamstown Theatre Festival
Chautauqua Summer Theater Festival
How do I work with Julie Gold?
You can start working with Julie Gold in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Julie Gold to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Julie Gold's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Julie Gold and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Julie Gold?
Payment to Julie Gold is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Julie Gold's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Julie Gold in just a couple of clicks.