About justine harris
Standard English/British, warm and womanly, the voice of 6 BBC radio stations and national BBC TV. Current regular commercial clients include Marks and Spencer, Dove, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz. Corporate clients include Sony, Nokia, Matsui. On-hold for Subway, Boots, Audi and Toyota. Voice of the Royal Institution and the British Museum.
Justine will add classy professionalism to any project and never nags you for more work after you've worked together!
Over 20 years of experience with blue chip clients who come back again and again.Read More
Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Dove, Wella, Marks and Spencer, Waitrose, Subway, Virgin Atlantic, BBC, Transport for London, British Museum, Natural History Museum and many, many more.Read More
How do I work with justine harris?
You can start working with justine harris in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite justine harris to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review justine harris' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire justine harris and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay justine harris?
Payment to justine harris is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with justine harris' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to justine harris in just a couple of clicks.