Morehead, Kentucky, US • 8:11 PM Local Time
About John Modaff
Speech communication specialist focusing on voice and articulation and performance studies. 30 years producer and performer on public radio: commentary, talk, public affairs features. Born in Lisle, IL, Chicago area. Expertise in neutral American English dialect as well as variations. Skilled and experienced performer of the written word.Read More
WMKY, Morehead State Public Radio, promotions, commentary, features
World Radio Network 1997-99 (Georgetown, KY) original commentary
World Radio, Georgetown KY (late 1990's)
WMKY, Morehead State Public Radio
How do I work with John Modaff?
You can start working with John Modaff in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Modaff to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Modaff's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Modaff and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Modaff?
Payment to John Modaff is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Modaff's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Modaff in just a couple of clicks.