Coral Gables, Florida, US
About Joseph Rey
Produced a one-minute radio ad for a law firm. Wrote the copy, arranged for approval of the ad with the Florida Bar and performed the VO in-studio.Read More
I'm confident (or naive) enough to think that I can do almost any type of voice over work. Radio, TV, audio books, educational, whatever. I'm a beginner-- but I'm also a perfectionist and will do my very best to deliver a quality finished product. I have access to a radio studio, which is where my demo was recorded.
At this point, I just need an opportunity to practice, gauge my skills and build my resume. Therefore, I'm willing to work for cheap or for free depending on the project. I have a full-time job as an attorney, so I don't need the money. It's my own practice, so my availability is usually good.
My father is from Spain, mom is from Puerto Rico, and I speak perfect English and Spanish.
Like many on this site, I'm just getting started. I've been told for years that I have a good voice, so I've decided to give this a try.Read More
The Business & Real Estate Law Group, P.L.Read More
University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Boston University, Bachelor of Arts
How do I work with Joseph Rey?
You can start working with Joseph Rey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joseph Rey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joseph Rey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joseph Rey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joseph Rey?
Payment to Joseph Rey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joseph Rey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joseph Rey in just a couple of clicks.