About Jyl Woolfolk
How do you describe Jyl Woolfolk's voice? How about diverse age and ranges, warm, strong, professional, urban and ethnic (African American, Latin), wacky, several dialects (North American, Southern, Midwestern), friendly and upbeat to comedic and sarcastic!Read More
Professional and Experienced Voiceover Artist with Diverse Age and Ranges of Delivery, Animated Voices, Commercial Spot Audio, On-Air Radio Voice Talent, Animated Character Voices, Podcasting, Documentary Narration, Voicemail Greetings or Message On Hold.
Past and Current Voice Jobs Include: National Television and Radio Commercials, Podcasts and Podcasting, Narration and Documentaries, Cartoon Voice Actors, Business and Corporate Videos, Audiobooks and Books on Tape, Television Promos, Radio Station Promos, Broadcasting, Telephone System Recordings, Movie Trailer Voices, Video Game Voices, Educational Videos and E-Learning, etc.
Past and Current Voice Over Clients Include: CDC, NASA, HSBC, Occupational Health and Safety Administration, Epilepsy Foundation of America, Centers for Substance Abuse Treatment, Radio One, US Cellular, XBox, and Global Impact for Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts, Warm Spirit, Baby Jamz, California Department of Health.
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Midwestern, New York, Latin, and Southern; West Indian, Urban/Ethnic, as well as other regional accents and dialects.
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
Commercials, Narrations, Video Games, Industrials, IVR, Animated Series, Trailers, Podcasts, Special Event Announcer Roles, etc.Read More
Past and Current Voice Over Clients Include: CDC, NASA, HSBC, Occupational Health and Safety Administration, Epilepsy Foundation of America, Centers for Substance Abuse Treatment, Radio One, US Cellular, XBox, and Global Impact for Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts, Warm Spirit, Baby Jamz, California Department of Health.Read More
Professional Trained by Voiceover Artist and Actress Elisabeth Noone.Read More
Reviews 4.9View All (48)
Fast Turnaround Time
2 people said Jyl provided files faster than they expected.
Thanks for timely turn around and flexibility!
Jyl did a terrific job and everything we asked - she responds very well to different requests for tone & style - she's a woman with lots of different voices!Andrew Kaiko
Jyl is terrific to work with! She works quickly, is sensitive to the client's needs, and delivers an excellent finished product. We highly recommend her!Ian VanTuyl
Jyl did a terrific job and everything we asked - she responds very well to different requests for tone & style - she's a woman with lots of different voices!Katie Tye
How do I work with Jyl Woolfolk?
You can start working with Jyl Woolfolk in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jyl Woolfolk to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jyl Woolfolk's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jyl Woolfolk and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jyl Woolfolk?
Payment to Jyl Woolfolk is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jyl Woolfolk's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jyl Woolfolk in just a couple of clicks.