Kingston, Ontario, CA
About Katherine Peter
My rich, pleasant, soothing voice makes it possible for me to deliver even the most dry, technical content with a level of enthusiasm that makes it engaging. I am an expert storyteller, proven script writer and experienced narrator with live theatre experience. I currently produce and narrate IT training videos using screen capture software but would like to expand to audio books, documentaries, educational pieces, business media and video games.Read More
Voice narration and sound editing. Adding musical scores to narration. Closed captioning. Combining narration with video using Camtasia Studio software. Manuscript development or editing.Read More
I work at Queen's University as a Training Coordinator for the Faculty of Health Sciences. Part of my role includes regularly producing and narrating high-quality promotional and instructional videos for professional associations, faculty, staff and students.Read More
Queen's University, Kingston, OntarioRead More
Bachelor of Arts, Major in English Literature, Concordia University, Montreal
College Diploma in Office Systems Technology, Notre Dame Secretarial College, Montreal
How do I work with Katherine Peter?
You can start working with Katherine Peter in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Katherine Peter to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Katherine Peter's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Katherine Peter and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Katherine Peter?
Payment to Katherine Peter is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Katherine Peter's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Katherine Peter in just a couple of clicks.