San Francisco, California, US • 1:02 AM Local Time
About Karen Bachman
Karen is a professionally trained voice over artist, with a lifetime of experiences to influence her reads! Working for years in the medical field has allowed her to be very comfortable with medical terminology. And her work teaching has prepared her for your next eLearning project. Calm and confident, her reads are often described as energetic, friendly, assured and compassionate. She's ready to work with you to find the best approach for your next project!Read More
Karen has spent her whole career talking to people, whether teaching art classes, working in the medical field, or traveling and trying out new languages. In all those situations, speaking precisely and clearly has been imperative, so she's ready to do her best for you!
Karen worked as a copywriter for a time, getting some headlines on the PayPal website, so she can offer you perspective not just as the voice talent, but writing and editing too.
Voice Over training with Such A Voice
Medical license in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
Bachelor's at UC Davis in Art Studio
Bachelor's at UC Davis in Exercise Biology (kinesiology)
Performing Arts high school in San Jose CA
How do I work with Karen Bachman?
You can start working with Karen Bachman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karen Bachman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karen Bachman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karen Bachman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karen Bachman?
Payment to Karen Bachman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karen Bachman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karen Bachman in just a couple of clicks.