Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA • 8:31 PM Local Time
About Karen Bercier
My name is Karen Bercier. I am a 24-year-old dog mom and reading enthusiast. I actually have very little background in the voice-over industry, but as a teacher I use my voice every day to teach lessons and read stories to my students.Read More
I also can do revisions and I am working on my French so that I will one day be able to do English/French translations.Read More
I have worked with a personal voice trainer: Lisa Campbell.Read More
How do I work with Karen Bercier?
You can start working with Karen Bercier in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karen Bercier to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karen Bercier's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karen Bercier and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karen Bercier?
Payment to Karen Bercier is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karen Bercier's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karen Bercier in just a couple of clicks.