About Karen Smith
My voice is dialect-free American English, mid 20s thru late 40s. It is even sounding and can be warm/casual or as professional as needed. Able to do character as well.Read More
Voiceover experience with all types of businesses including banking, technology, medical, beauty, financial, educational, etc.Read More
(partial client list)
Museum of Science, Boston, MA
Healthgate, Boston – website voiceover / educational series
Bayer Pharmaceuticals - industrial
Airlevel1, Boston – telephone voiceover
TC Innovations, NYC – narrator, animated educational series
DazMedia, NJ –commercial and narrative voiceover work
Azimuth Interactive, NYC – website voiceover / educational series
Transperfect Translations, NYC – ongoing telephone recordings, multiple pharmaceutical/medical companies
Theatrical Fundraisers, NYC – Narrator
Sound and Vision , Boston, MA – radio promotion
American Express, NYC – principal, finance company, industrial
KLM Productions, NJ – principal, finance company, industrial
Bachelors Theatre ArtsRead More
How do I work with Karen Smith?
You can start working with Karen Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karen Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karen Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karen Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karen Smith?
Payment to Karen Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karen Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karen Smith in just a couple of clicks.